Looking for a Head Start Program for your child? Click on "ND Programs" above for a map and contact information for North Dakota Head Start programs.
The contact number for the Williams County Head Start program is
To provide leadership and advocacy for children and families.
To be an empowering leader for positive change in families.
- We believe that each child has the basic human right to reach or develop their full potential.
- We believe that healthy children develop in the context of healthy families.
- We believe that professional integrity in early care and learning is driven by professional development and mentoring opportunities.
- We believe in empowering parents in taking leadership roles in their communities.
- We believe our association prospers by working with other agencies toward common goals that assist families with self-sufficiency.
- We believe the association leads best when serving others.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 25 June 2014 13:25)