Looking for a Head Start Program for your child? Click on "ND Programs" above for a map and contact information for North Dakota Head Start programs.
To provide leadership and advocacy for children and families.
To be an empowering leader for positive change in families.
- We believe that each child has the basic human right to reach or develop their full potential.
- We believe that healthy children develop in the context of healthy families.
- We believe that professional integrity in early care and learning is driven by professional development and mentoring opportunities.
- We believe in empowering parents in taking leadership roles in their communities.
- We believe our association prospers by working with other agencies toward common goals that assist families with self-sufficiency.
- We believe the association leads best when serving others.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 13 November 2012 11:01)